- Wood Carving
- Thread Reel
- Shan Princess Haw
- Shan Prince’s wife
- Shan House
- River Side Hsipaw Resort
- River Cruise 2
- River Cruise
- Myanmar Traditional wheat balls
- Hsipaw Resort Side View
- Hsipaw Resort Front View
- Gyoke Htyke Bridge
- Fruits & Juice
- Celing Fan
- Bed Twin
- Bed Double
- Bawgyon Pagoda
Hsipaw Resort is the newest addition to the hotel base in Thipaw (Hsipaw), a peaceful town in Northern Shan State and the new rising trekking capital of Myanmar. The new Hsipaw town is located on the west bank of Dokhtawaddy river.
Guests are provided with the complimentary boat transfer (two minutes boat ride) to the other bank of the river on request.
The resort is located in the Old Hsipaw, Shan Village on the eastern bank of the Dokhtawady River. Hsipaw Resort is located 5 hours drive from Mandalay, and 1.5 hours from Lashio, where a nearest airport is located.
How to get there ?
- Yangon to Lashio by Plane (1 hour 20 minutes), Lashio to Hsipaw by car (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Mandalay to Hsipaw by car (5 hours)
- Mandalay to Hsipaw by train (12 hours)
- Mandalay to Hsipaw by local express bus (5 hours 30 minutes)
- Hsipaw Junction to boat dock (5 minutes)
- Boat dock to Hsipaw Resort by boat (1 minute), boat transfer free of charge.
- Hsipaw Junction to Hsipaw Resort (15 minutes)
Gokteik Bridge (by train)
- Naung Cho/ Naung Pain (1 hours 30 minutes)
- Naung Cho/ Naung Pain/ Hsipaw (3 hours 15 minutes)
Other Hsipaw Hotels
While maintaining the integrity of a traditional Shan style-design, offers modern comfort and conveniences. Personalized single-day or multi-day tours are available as our staff is eager to help in the preparation of any and all activities available. If a day relaxing around the bungalows is what you want we are ...